Head of Sales Department position is open for an international software development company.
One of the successfully growing since 2005 provider of custom web and mobile application development services with a focus on Digital Advertising, e-Learning, Real Time Communication, VoD and Online Video.
Head of Sales reports to the company's CEO and will be responsible for managing sales for EU, UK, United States locations.
The position assumes close partnership and coordination with the internal Marketing and Production teams to build successful solutions and help develop new prospective opportunities.
Head of Sales will lead a team of 3 on-site sales and will coordinate the work of remote agents and representatives.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Lead, motivate, and manage sales team in achieving individual, team, and organizational goals
- Develop and implement plans and forecasts for the sales, tech pre-sales and customer service teams
- Partner with production to ensure proper delivery
- Closely partner with Marketing regarding the lead-flow process and provide closed-loop feedback to improve process and to increase efficiency and accountability.
- Maximize revenue growth within existing accounts and territories. Identify new target markets and sales territories for company's services.
- Contribute strategically to the growth of company's products and services
- Represent company at industry events and conferences
- Prepare and present monthly and annual sales reports and contribute to marketing reports and forecasts.
- 5+ years of overall selling experience plus proven, personal record of sales success
- 3+ years of selling SAAS solutions or relevant IT solutions\products
- 2+ years of experience in sales teams management, including strong operational capabilities to measure and manage the business
- Strong track record of managing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives
- Proven ability to hire, develop and retain talented and motivated people
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High energy, positive attitude required
- Open to travel up to 70% of the time.
Company's head office is located in Minsk, Belarus. The company considers the chance to work with a remote Head of Sales, on the condition of regular on-site working periods in company's office in Minsk, Belarus.
- Highly competitive compensation plus bonus program
- Excellent benefits including medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and more
- Flexible working schedule with the opportunity to work remotely
Vacancy is published by Recruitment Agency HireITstaff (www.hireitstaff.com) The agency acts on behalf of the vacancy's owner.